Win a 2-night stay with activities in Plett
Score huge discounts on forward-purchases for accommodation between now and December, 2021 - and stand a chance to win a breakaway for 2 at Plett Beacon House!
Buy an accommodation voucher for any amount and we will:
- Double the value of your purchase if you stay with us between now and 17 December, 2020; or
- Add 30% of the value if you stay with us between 18 December, 2020, and 17 December, 2021.
Your purchase will help us stay open during this difficult time - and, more importantly, help us keep our staff employed, and keep their families fed, and also allow us to continue the work we're doing with local feedings schemes and our local animal shelter.
You could win a 2-night stay with activities in Plett
Win a dream holiday in Plett including activities to the value of R2,650.00 - Free entry with every voucher purchased. Lucky draw on 15 October, 2020.
- Plett Beacon House - voucher to the value of R1500.00 www.plettbeaconhouse.co.za
- Tree Top Canopy Tours, Tsitsikamma - R500.00 www.stormsriver.com
- Ocean Blue Adventures - R500.00 www.oceanadventures.co.za
- Keurbooms River Ferries - R150.00 www.ferry.co.za
What you can look forward to in Plett
Plettenberg Bay - the Heart of the Garden Route - offers
- Endless bliss on five Blue Flag Beaches (and those are just five reasons why Plett has won numerous World Tourism Awards nominations as Africa's Leading Beach Destination);
- More than 60 adventures and activities - ranging from bungi jumping and Treetop Canopy Tours, to numerous animal sanctuaries, and from wine tasting on local wine farms to brilliant boat-based whale-watching in the Bay itself;
- Direct access to the Tsitsikamma and Knysna sections of the Garden Route National Park - a truly unique165,000 ha wilderness area of (largely unfenced and freely accessible) forests, fynbos, rivers, lakes, lagoons, and beaches
Your hosts, Tony and Maria, are available at breakfast and in the early evenings to help plan your daily itineraries - including booking adventures or restaurant tables on your behalf.
What you can look forward to at Plett Beacon House
- 2- to 5-minutes stroll to Look Out Beach or the Keurbooms River Lagoon - for swimming, walking, paddling, sundowners, and anything else you can think of when it comes to clean, quiet, beautiful beaches
- Beach towels and umbrellas, kayaks and body boards for our guests' use (daily rentals apply).
- 5-minute stroll to either of two intimate shopping malls, restaurants and coffee shops
- On-site swimming pool
- En-suite accommodation in 1 Standard Room with queen-size double bed; 3 Luxury Rooms - 2 with twin beds and 1 with a double bed; or 1 x Supreme Room with a large double bed and luxury bathroom
- All rooms are equipped with: Mini refrigerators and coffee-and-tea stations; satellite flat screen TVs; Luxurious white percale poly-cotton bedding and padded headboards; Hair dryers, dressing tables, mirrors, plug adaptors, and free toiletries
Plett Beacon House is situated about 500 m from the N2 - the national Highway between Cape Town and Knysna in the west, and Tsitsikamma and Port Elizabeth in the east.
How to buy
Please click on the button above ('Buy a Voucher'), or mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Tony on +27 82 771 9370
For online payments, please go to Paypal and use the code 'Voucher' in the message box.
- Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash;
- Vouchers must be purchased before midnight on 30 November, 2020;
- Vouchers can only be used in conjunction with bookings made directly with Plett Beacon House (not via online booking engines);
- Reservations are subject to availability of rooms;
- Lucky draw prize excludes transport
Terms and Conditions
Ts & Cs apply
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Reservations subject to availability